Before you all yell at me (and you should), let's discuss the positives:
1. I worked out Saturday. FOR LIKE AN HOUR. Bonus: My running endurance was noticeably better, and even though I'm sore I don't want to jump off a bridge or chop my limbs off from the pain. Progress.
2. I poured soap all over the rest of the peanut butter in my cabinet.
3. I gave the other bag of M&Ms to my coworker. They were BOGO. I'm thrifty. STOP YELLING.
4. It's shark week so I'm sensitive.
5. It was my aunt's 50th birthday Sunday.
6. My friend Alexis hoards holiday candy in her freezer and said, and I quote, "HELP YOURSELF. She also had Spring Oreos just ~lying around~.
7. I counted EVERYTHING, even though a few things were estimates...
8. I'm great and making up excuses. And lists.
9. I will do better this week.
10. I cannot deal with the fact that there were going to be nine items on this list so here's an extra.
Case in point: My dinner, discussed in the subject line, AND the fact that I have zucchini and grapes packed for snacks since I'm going to Disney in a few minutes.
No but for real, I was like LOL JEN HERE ARE SWEETS, YOU CAN CONTROL YOURSELF, RIGHT?
Obviously I cannot. So, lesson learned for the 32847238th time. One day. One day.
It was hot as balls in the office this morning. Glad I brought a change of clothes for Disney because we were allowed to wear shorts. Aw yeah son. That had nothing to do with weight loss or fitness, but it was the most exciting part of my day, so...
I don't have time to write much else, but I'm stoked because Liz is joining me at the gym tomorrow (and maybe Thursday?). Yoga with Jen Wednesday aaaaand we're having a derby party this weekend, so I need to plan for that. STAYING OP THE REST OF THE WEEK.