Let me start out by saying this weekend could've been a LOT worse.
Now that that's out of the way, this weekend was pretty bad. I went into it with the best of intentions, I truly did. Let's discuss what Jen did right:
- brought healthy snacks to the movie theatre Friday
- got a kids' turkey sandwich, applesauce, and carrots for lunch at Disney Saturday
And just for funsies, here's the bad stuff:
- about 20 PP worth of alcohol Saturday, including a 10-PP bloody mary
- a salad Saturday night that ended up being way more PP than I planned because of the huge slab of salmon I ate every last bit of
- half a burger, a crap ton of fries, a piece of fudge, and peanut M&Ms Sunday
- snacking mindlessly on chips, nuts, crackers, and other BS last night
So like I said...could've been much worse. And the food itself isn't awful, but on top of fairly low activity this weekend, the lack of tracking all those BLTs (bites, licks, and tastes) is no bueno. Weekends kill me, seriously, especially when fun things are going on. I need to buckle my butt down.
The plan for the rest of this week is to stay OP and let myself splurge a bit on Saturday during Danielle's wedding. I'm not sure what kind of food there will be, but I know she has an open bar and cake calling my name. I want to have a week full of blue and green stickers so I don't feel so guilty splurging a little.
Gym tonight with Katlyn. First run since Thursday. Wish me luck...planning on spending most of the run trying not to fall on my face from exhaustion.